National Award for SEN Coordination and Postgraduate Certificate in ‘Vulnerable Learners and Inclusion’
Best Practice Network deliver the National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordination (NASENCO) in partnership with the School of Education’s CPD Department at Bath Spa University. NASENCO is a statutory requirement for all SENCOs new to the role from September 2008.
The Award is also available to aspiring SENCOs and is an excellent opportunity for professional development for experienced SENCOs. This Master’s level programme is designed to transform professional practice and equip you with the tools and knowledge to maximise impact upon learners.
Benefits of NASENCO with BPN
- Achieve a PGCert and 60 Master’s level credits
- Access to BPN’s state-of-the-art online learning platform
- Ongoing support from an expert personal tutor
- Engagement with a community of SEN professionals
- Flexible submission dates
- Improved support and achievement for pupils in all areas of SEN
How the programme is delivered
Delivery covers a 10 month period with completion of the Master’s level assignments within 2 years. The NASENCO consists of:
- 6 face-to-face sessions
- Peer support to share practice, thinking and learning
- School-based development activities
- Reading, research and ongoing reflection
- Completion of an eportfolio of evidence against the 49 NCTL Learning Outcomes
- 60 credits of Master’s level writing
- Thursday 8th November 2018
- Thursday 6th December 2018
- Wednesday 6th February 2019
- Thursday 4th April 2019
- Thursday 6th June 2019
- Thursday 12th September 2019
The 6 day programme costs £1,795 + VAT.
Find out more
Please visit www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/nasenco or call 0117 920 9200 to find out more and apply. Partner allocation code is: LUTF-TSA. Alternatively, contact Tracey Murphy on 01582 522121 or email .