THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING RUN
Suitable for all good teachers who want to maximise their full potential and become consistently outstanding.
In these sessions participants will learn to:
- Unpick what outstanding teaching looks like and consider how to develop their skills further
- Reflect on their current practice and create an action plan for further development
- Develop their skills as an active listener and use simple coaching techniques and models
- Use pupil voice to maximise engagement and drive their teaching forward
- Engage with the latest research about what impacts on pupil learning
- Consider the impact of a variety of assessment for learning techniques
- Reflect on the importance of the classroom environment in order to maximise learning
Delegates attending this course will know how to generate and use:
- Their self-monitor and mentor review / self-reflection video
- Share their strengths and areas for development
- Develop knowledge of how to appreciate and work with different learning styles
- Develop their Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Engage with Ofsted findings in a positive way
- The latest educational research
How to apply
Programme consists of six full day sessions. Venue to be confimed.
£495 per delegate.