Seminar via Zoom
Date: Monday 11th January 2021
With Tracy Dutton, Inclusion Leader and Tracey King, Pastoral and Wellbeing Support at The Vale Academy
Since joining The Vale Academy Tracy has led many successful and innovative developments within the Inclusion provision at Vale and across the Primary academies in the Trust. Tracy has delivered workshops across the County around mental health, bereavement, behaviour for learning and developing safegarding provision and practise. As a Lead practitioner Tracy continues to support and develop a culture which produces happy children, families and staff.
About This Course
The session will be looking at the following areas:
- What is Art Therapy? - including the different mediums
- Who can benefit from Art Therapy?
- A look at some Art Therapy Activities
- A look at Lego Therapy and the background behind the thinking
- How a Lego Therapy session is run and skill development.
Suitable for Teachers, SENDCo, TAs, HLTAs, Learning Mentors and Support Staff.
2 free places for Alliance members.
£20 per additional Attendeee/non members.
For more information and to book your place, please contact Tracey Murphy, .